Do You Eat Suhoor (Pre-Dawn Meal) in Ramadan?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shall Enter Paradise InshaAllah


Allaahumma 'Anta Rabbee laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta, khalaqtanee wa 'anaa 'abduka, wa 'anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, 'a'oozu bika min sharri maa sana'tu, 'aboo'u laka bini'matika 'alayya, wa 'aboo'u bizanbee faghfir lee fa'innahu laa yaghfiruzunooba 'illaa 'Anta.

O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You.


Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during the night shall enter Paradise, and whoever recites it with conviction and dies during the day shall enter Paradise.
(Al-Bukhari 7:150). Other reports are in An-Nasa'i and At-Tirmithi


4 comments:

Nany said...

dis is for sister dee...jazakAllah khair for the gr8 idea...inshaAllah it will be beneficial for us all...
yahdheekaAllah...

Anonymous said...

gr8 site gr8 articles.....keep on bringing more!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea!i totaly agree!!!!!

dena said...

Jazakallahu Khayran . Anee sister ur information is inavaluable to all of us, Barakallah.